Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sexiest Man Alive?



This just in: Matt Damon is named People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive." The previous sentence was sent forward through time and space from the year 2000...when it was (possibly) true.




I mean, not gonna lie. The guy's attractive. I always liked him better than his other half (Affleck). But Sexiest Man Alive?? Damon's the guy your parents would let you date at 15 because he was so vanilla...nice, nice looking in a very non-threatening way. Looking at him doesn't inspire lusty thoughts or funny tingling sensations.


For the curious, the man who's received my vote for SMA every day for the past 10 years is below. He is the very definition of walking sex. There will be no arguing with me, so don't even try.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha nice bias, though I do agree that Damon is kind of boring... though in Hollywood maybe that's refreshing.