Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This is why I love TV...

You know, you're sitting down, minding your own business, watching one of your favorite TV shows and then...BAM!

You see a familiar face. One that you can't quite place out of context. They're playing some random guest supporting role that doesn't really matter a whole lot. Your brain searches desperately for the connection, trying to figure out how the hell you know that face, that voice...

When the answer hits, it is rarely as glorious as it was last night, when I watched How I Met Your Mother and House back-to-back (Oh Tivo, how I love you).

The Realtor on HIMYM? Looking (and talking...oh thank god) completely normal...



And then on House, I wondered why the guy yelling at people and making mean faces looked so familiar...and then I pictured him saying "What are you looking at, butthead?"



THese are the things that bring me joy...

No comments: